We’re a little old fashioned in that we don’t have an online ordering system in place. Every client is very important to us, and each project is different. As such, we prefer that you contact us to place your order so that we can get to know you a bit and better serve you.
Choose your Megasquirt, wideband, and IAT sensor, then take an additional 10% off the price of your remote tune!
All remote tunes are complete calibrations, custom made for your car, and include the following:
- Full power tuning for maximum performance
- Cold start and warmup for reliable starts every time
- Closed loop idle control provides a smooth, stable idle under all conditions
- Acceleration enrichments provide crisp, crack-the-whip throttle response
- Exhaust Gas Operation control offers superior fuel economy
- Air conditioning and cooling fan idle-up with no stalling
High Boost Tune
$950 $855 w/package
Up to 15 psi, perfect for maximum performance turbocharged and high output supercharged cars!
Low Boost Tune
$800 $720 w/ package
Up to 8 psi; ideal for turbocharged cars running normal internal wastegate pressure and standard output supercharged cars!
Normally Aspirated Tune
$650 $585 w/ package
The tune of choice if your ride is rolling atmospheric style!
Closed loop VVT control (required on VVT engines) $150
PWM electronic boost control $150
Closed loop electronic boost control $300
Flex/dual fuel $450
Engine Management Systems
MS3Pro Plug and Play
$1299 all years
Our EMS of choice for just about every application! Fully plug and play, you can be up and running in almost no time. Comes with 6′ RS232 serial tuning cable, Tunerstudio software and documentation on a USB memory stick, and 6′ of vacuum hose and a tee fitting for MAP signal. Base map is pre-loaded to help your engine start on the first turn of the key.
MSPnP Gen 2 Plug and Play Standalone Engine Management System
$829 all years
The not-so-basic Megasquirt! Fully plug and play, you can be up and running in almost no time. Comes with 6′ RS232 serial tuning cable, Tunerstudio software and documentation on a USB memory stick, and 6′ of vacuum hose and a tee fitting for MAP signal. Base map is pre-loaded to help your engine start on the first turn of the key.
Intake Air Temperature Sensors
IAT Sensor Kit
This is a simple kit to make it easier for you when removing your AFM/MAF when using a Megasquirt. In many cases, the air temperature sensor is built into the MAF, so removing it will require you to install a IAT Sensor somewhere else in the inlet tubing. This kit gives you the bits you need to do that. It includes:
- Your choice of steel or aluminum 3/8″ NPT bung and plug (weld on)
- Open Element IAT Sensor, uncrimped with three pins (1 extra, just in case)
- 8′ of wire (enough to place your sensor within 4′ of your AFM/MAF connector)
- 3 male pins to fit your AFM connector (1 extra) (universal fit, they fit many AFM/MAF connectors.)