We’re a little old fashioned in that we don’t have an online ordering system in place. Every client is very important to us, and each project is different. As such, we prefer that you contact us to place your order so that we can get to know you a bit and better serve you.
Choose your Megasquirt, wideband, and IAT sensor, then take an additional 10% off the price of your remote tune!
All remote tunes are complete calibrations, custom made for your car, and include the following:
- Full power tuning for maximum performance
- Cold start and warmup for reliable starts every time
- Closed loop idle control provides a smooth, stable idle under all conditions
- Acceleration enrichments provide crisp, crack-the-whip throttle response
- Exhaust Gas Operation control offers superior fuel economy
- Air conditioning and cooling fan idle-up with no stalling
15 PSI Tune
$850 $765 w/package
Perfect for maximum performance turbocharged and high output supercharged cars!
8 PSI Tune
$700 $630 w/ package
Ideal for turbocharged cars running normal internal wastegate pressure and standard output supercharged cars!
Normally Aspirated Tune
$550 $495 w/ package
The tune of choice if your ride is rolling atmospheric style!
The perfect choice for the car that has already been power tuned, but in need of general behavioral fixes. Includes everything except the power tuning!
Closed loop VVT control (required on VVT engines) $150
PWM electronic boost control $150
Closed loop electronic boost control $300
Engine Management Systems
MS3Pro Plug and Play
$1299 all years
Our EMS of choice for just about every application! Fully plug and play, you can be up and running in almost no time. Comes with 6′ RS232 serial tuning cable, Tunerstudio software and documentation on a USB memory stick, and 6′ of vacuum hose and a tee fitting for MAP signal. Base map is pre-loaded to help your engine start on the first turn of the key.
MSPnP Gen 2 Plug and Play Standalone Engine Management System
$829 all years
The not-so-basic Megasquirt! Fully plug and play, you can be up and running in almost no time. Comes with 6′ RS232 serial tuning cable, Tunerstudio software and documentation on a USB memory stick, and 6′ of vacuum hose and a tee fitting for MAP signal. Base map is pre-loaded to help your engine start on the first turn of the key.
Wideband Oxygen Sensor Systems
Innovate Motorsports Standalone Gauge Kit
Available with red, green or blue backlighting, and appears blacked out when not powered up.
Comes complete with the patented direct digital LC-2 Wideband Controller, DB 52mm (2 1/16″) Digital Gauge, Bosch 5-wire Wideband 02 Sensor, serial cable and terminator plug, mounting bung, LogWorks Software CD, and quick start guide.
Innovate Motorsports MTX-L PLUS
Innovate Motorsports’ New MTX-L PLUS wideband gauge features their patented DirectDigital™ technology and all-new Advanced Sensor Control which receives feedback from the sensor more frequently and optimizes heater control. The combination of these technologies makes the MTX-L Plus their fastest, most durable and accurate air/fuel ratio gauge ever!
• FASTER Sensor Frequency for faster O2 sensor feedback
• FASTER Analog Output Speed helps ensure that your ECU sees changes in air/fuel ratio as they happen
• ENHANCED Heater Control for superior sensor performance in forced induction and other high performance applications
• Large digital readout and programmable “Digital Needle” provides the functionality of a needle gauge with the pinpoint accuracy of a digital display
• Digital display in AFR or Lambda 52mm (2 1/6”) diameter gauge body with included interchangeable faceplates and bezels Bosch™ LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor Patented 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
• Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for maximum accuracy
• Wideband O2 compatible with several fuel types
• Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)
• Datalog using powerful LogWorks software on your PC
MTX-L PLUS: Digital Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge Kit (8 Ft.) – Includes: gauge, flat silver bezel, black bezel, white faceplate, black faceplate, LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor, 8 Ft. sensor cable (Overall length 10 ft.), 1″ exhaust bung, program cable, and manual.
Intake Air Temperature Sensors
IAT Sensor Kit
This is a simple kit to make it easier for you when removing your AFM/MAF when using a Megasquirt. In many cases, the air temperature sensor is built into the MAF, so removing it will require you to install a IAT Sensor somewhere else in the inlet tubing. This kit gives you the bits you need to do that. It includes:
- Your choice of steel or aluminum 3/8″ NPT bung and plug (weld on)
- Open Element IAT Sensor, uncrimped with three pins (1 extra, just in case)
- 8′ of wire (enough to place your sensor within 4′ of your AFM/MAF connector)
- 3 male pins to fit your AFM connector (1 extra) (universal fit, they fit many AFM/MAF connectors.)